Tea Poached Pear with Chocolate
3 tbs Chamellia Relaxing Tea
3 cups of water
2 medium size pears, peeled
and stem intact
1/4 cup coconut nectar
100 g melted dark chocolate
1. In a small saucepan, bring the tea and water to a simmer to
form an infusion. Strain the tea leaves and return the water to
2. Add the coconut nectar and stir. Add the pears and ensure that
the water is covering them. If not, place a piece of baking paper
cut into a circle to fit the saucepan on top.
3. Gently simmer the pears on a low heat for about 20 minutes or
until just tender.
4. Remove the pears and continue to simmer the poaching water
5. Serve pears warm with the poaching syrup and drizzled with