Raw Vanilla Bliss Slice
This protein packed frozen snack is the ultimate little treat for any time of the day! It is super easy to whip up and keeps for weeks tucked away in the freezer for whenever you need a refreshing snack.
It is made using products from our Bliss Bounty box, but feel free to get creative and exchange and mix up ingredients as you like. Almost anything goes! Why not scatter some raspberries over the fill layer for a fruity twist?
1 Packet Fit Mix Vanilla & Coconut
3 tbs Coconut Oil
2 tbs Rice Malt Syrup, Maple Syrup or Coconut Nectar
2 tbs water
1/2 jar Health Nut Foods Vanilla Cashew Macadamia Butter (or other Macadamia Butter and add 1 tsp of vanilla paste)
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/4 cup almond meal
1 tsp macca powder
2 tbs coconut oil
2 tbs raw cacao powder
1. Line a small baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine all of the ingredients for the base in a bowl, as per packet instructions. Press the mixture evenly onto the paper on the tray, forming a half a centimetre layer. Place in the fridge to harden.
3. Meanwhile, blend all of the ingredients for the fill layer until smooth. Pour over the base layer in the baking tray and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
4. For the chocolate drizzle, melt the coconut oil over a very low heat. Sift in the cacao powder, remove from heat and mix until smooth. Cool slightly.
5. Remove the frozen slice from the freezer. Fill a teaspoon with small amounts of the chocolate and quickly drizzle over the slice. It will harden quickly to form a chocolate cackle.
6. Slice into equal rectangles and enjoy! Keep in the freezer.
Makes about 10 slices.